Welcome

Welcome to Waitahuna School's updated Blog. We are excited to share some of the learning that we do everyday at our fantastic school. Included in our Blog are links that will help with supporting learning at home.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Our pea-pod experience

Today I ate green peas. They were in their pod. Michael

Peas are green so are pea pods. I like peas and pea pods. Elsie

Pea pods are green. Pea pods are easy to open. I undo my pea pods like a zipper. They are yummy and the pods are moon shaped. Briar

Pea pods are green and tasty. We open them like a zip. They are yum! Mine had six peas and the pod looked like a moon. Lachie W

Peas are yum and you can un-zip the pea pod. Dylan

The peas are green. The pods are green too. Scott

Pea pods are tasty and they are green.  They look like a moon. I like the colours. Abbie

Pea pods are green and tasty. Beth

Peas pods are green, ‘Snap’ goes my pea pod. Nick

Peas are green and I snap them. The peas are in the pea pods. Tyler

Pea pods are green like peas. I un-zipped my pea pod. I think peas are cool. Cameron

No comments: